Thursday, September 29, 2011

FASHION SHOCK

I do not know where to start. What post would be proper to my blog’s theme? Yes, this is a blog. Yes, this is mine. But, no, I did not choose FASHION – it is my f*****g fate. This is a requirement and I don’t have choice. To Mr. Ritchie Azagra, thank you.J

            After having the theme through draw lots, is a nerve-wracking brain writing of what to do next. What is fashion anyway? The only answer that came to my mind was the big word… R E S E A R C H


            Internet is the reason of this ‘problem’ and should solve my difficulty. First tab opened was for fashion brands for my blog’s title. Second tab was for the top fashion sites for posts. And other various links of tabs followed.

            After days of surfing the net and after getting accustomed to somehow a very unfamiliar culture of fashion, here comes how an alien would live in an entirely new blogging environment. CLICK, READ, AND LEAVE A COMMENT!J  



No comments:

Post a Comment